I suggest you ...

Custom Email Invites

It is never a good idea to advertise what you are using for security. This applies to the branding of invites. These should be generic with the possibility of some minor customization for branding the message with a logo or such from sender (not dome9)

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DavidDavid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dome9 AdminDome9 (Secure Your Cloud, Dome9) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello David,

Thanks for sharing with us your thoughts.

The answer to the question you raised depends on the level of customization that you wish to achieve.

If all you need is to send Dome9 invitation in your own customized and branded email template, then it's very simple. Dome9 interface provides a way for generating only an invitation link. Once generated, all you need to do it to copy and paste it to your template. How to do it? In "Send Invitation" page, please select "Link Only", click the "Generate" button and an activation link will be displayed for you.

But, if you wish to have Dome9 as a complete OEM service, then I would suggest you to use our API. Using our API, you can develop a 3rd party app that sends invitations to whoever you want to invite. This way your recipients can enjoy the benefits of Dome9 service, without being exposed to Dome9.
        If you would like to join our API Beta plan, we will be happy to have you included.

Hope that helps,
        Aviram

Feedback and Knowledge Base